Monday, April 30, 2012

Items of A Personal Nature

Top 3 Pandora Radio Stations Are: 
- Beirut
- Gui Boratto
- Sigur Ros

Favorite Local Radio Stations:
- WCBE 90.5

Favorite TV Shows:
- Community, Parks & Recreation, & How I Met Your Mother

3 Things Most People Don’t Know About Me:
- I create a hand written to do list every morning
- I hate cheese but LOVE pizza
- I bought a didgeridoo, but still don’t know how to play it

Personal Goal: To Be a speaker at a TEDx conference-someday

Currently Reading:  Pragmatic Thinking & Learning: By Andy Hunt
Last Book I Read:     Making Ideas Happen: By Scott Belsky
Last Movie I Saw:    How To Think Like A Man, Starring Kevin Hart



1 comment:

  1. Wow thats really amazing I have heard a new app why do i keep getting ads on my samsung phone after downloading spotify premium apk this app is great and I have started looking at it.Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it.Keep publishing and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete