Sunday, March 24, 2013

Time To Start Posting Again

It's been a while since the last Dillinger post, so I recently made a personal pact to publish regularly, starting in April- seriously.  Recently, I've focused more on the Brand Visual blog for my current employer. In the past, I've kept the blogs separate; but what the heck, I really like "Overcoming The Absence of Tactility In An e-Commerce Era," a post I published in January.

"Whether we realize it or not, shopping is a tactile experience. Before making a purchase, shoppers typically touch, test, open, or try on products. But that type of interaction isn’t possible yet for online shopping. As a result, in-store purchases continue to be the preferred method of consumption." (click here to continue reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment